Star Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars

Star Wars... nuff said

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are there any Sith that went from Dark to Light?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Are there any Sith that went from Dark to Light? Empty
PostSubject: Are there any Sith that went from Dark to Light?   Are there any Sith that went from Dark to Light? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:16 am

I have never read of any Sith going from the Darkside,and yes I mean full Sith Lord or apprentice to light side.
Back to top Go down
https://saga.rpg-board.net
gianmh

gianmh

PostSubject: Re: Are there any Sith that went from Dark to Light?   Are there any Sith that went from Dark to Light? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:22 am

here I am, and the above is my question
Back to top Go down
DaddyDC

DaddyDC

PostSubject: Re: Are there any Sith that went from Dark to Light?   Are there any Sith that went from Dark to Light? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:14 am

No, the Jedi killed them first.
Back to top Go down
gianmh

gianmh

PostSubject: Re: Are there any Sith that went from Dark to Light?   Are there any Sith that went from Dark to Light? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:31 am

SO Iam assuming that this has never happened before
Back to top Go down
ClaranceSH

ClaranceSH

PostSubject: Re: Are there any Sith that went from Dark to Light?   Are there any Sith that went from Dark to Light? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:18 pm

Revan and Vader were both full sith as was Visas Marr and they all turned. Visas was a sith before becoming a Jedi. Ulic Qel-Droma also turned to the light side.
Back to top Go down
gianmh

gianmh

PostSubject: Re: Are there any Sith that went from Dark to Light?   Are there any Sith that went from Dark to Light? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:21 pm

I thought Revan only turned and wiped all his memories so that he could infiltrate and destroy a Jedi resistance or was that all in my head
Back to top Go down
ClaranceSH

ClaranceSH

PostSubject: Re: Are there any Sith that went from Dark to Light?   Are there any Sith that went from Dark to Light? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:48 pm

Revan turned to the dark side and then had his mind wipped and given the option of being light or dark he chose light. After his mind was wipped he had the choice to fall again and didn't and instead brought Shan back from the dark side as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there any Sith that went from Dark to Light?   Are there any Sith that went from Dark to Light? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are there any Sith that went from Dark to Light?
Page 1 of 1