Star Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars

Star Wars... nuff said

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

examples of sith getting it handed to them by only one Jedi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ClaranceSH

ClaranceSH

examples of sith getting it handed to them by only one Jedi Empty
PostSubject: examples of sith getting it handed to them by only one Jedi   examples of sith getting it handed to them by only one Jedi Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:32 pm

Here is a conversation that apparently Gian didn't read my last reply (which is at the end) when we were still using email to communicate and so needs to continue do to his foolish posturing about how great the sith are (NOT).

so below is Giana's opening post trying to infer that Jedi are some how the lesser because they make sound tacticale decisions.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 1:57 PM
To: JOHN LASORSA; STIRLING HASTINGS; Greg Karabensh; DC RYAN
Subject: RE: I know your busy but check this out

Well as I have said does not appear that any Sith apprentice has been defeated in Battle without, double teaming.

Kinobi and Gin vs Maul

Skywalker and Kinobi vs Dooku

Vader and Skywalker vs Emperor

And the list can go on

Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 1:59 PM
To: GIAN HOLLAND; JOHN LASORSA; STIRLING HASTINGS; Greg Karabensh

And Anakin vs Asaj Ventress?

DC Ryan

Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:00 PM
To: DC RYAN; JOHN LASORSA; STIRLING HASTINGS; Greg Karabensh

And is Anakin what you hold as the epitome of Jedi

Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:01 PM
To: GIAN HOLLAND; JOHN LASORSA; STIRLING HASTINGS; Greg Karabensh

Was he a Jedi or not?

DC Ryan

Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:01 PM
To: DC RYAN; JOHN LASORSA; STIRLING HASTINGS; Greg Karabensh

He was but he Flirted with the dark side, pure Jedi are a lil soft

From me stirl/clarancesh
The Jedi Outcast is light side and beats Darth Scion, Nihilus, and Treya. The first and last by herself and the middle one with a few people who are all ineffective in fighting the Sith so it might as well have been just her. She also defeats a bunch of sith apprentice, sith lords, sith marauders and more by herself.

Most of the time though Jedi can get along well enough that they are able to fight lots of battles in pairs or more. It makes more sense to do so as it gives an advantage that any Sith would try to get any time they could but often can't. Also it is often a master and student. The master could do just fine but the student needs to learn how to properly put down the vermin, I mean Sith.
honestly it would make sense for someone to have others with him to fight someone, you would the think the sith would realize that since they are all about power but then they probably would lose quicker cause the apprentice would take advantage of things and kill the master. But again Jedi on the other hand want to make sure and teach the padawan how to rid the universe of the vermin.. I mean sith.

I would take issue with your term of defeat. A Jedi would not kill someone unless they have to.

Yoda defeated Dooku and Dooku ran. A single Jedi defeated a sith on dagobah before Yoda went there.
Back to top Go down

examples of sith getting it handed to them by only one Jedi
Page 1 of 1