Star Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars

Star Wars... nuff said

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Order 66 hmmm

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gianmh

gianmh

Order 66 hmmm Empty
PostSubject: Order 66 hmmm   Order 66 hmmm Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:56 pm

DC and I just were having a discussion, And I did/do not understand why all the clones executed order 66. I am sure not all of them did? I know not all Jedi had clone soldiers as Rom Kotto I beleived refused to work with them. DC is trying to tell me that the clones had no friendships with there Jedi genrals, but in the clone wars television series Anakin and Obi wan have seemed to have establish friendships with a number of clones, and Yoda actually saved a few of there lives and referred to them by name.

Thoughts and opinions
Back to top Go down
Avolanche

Avolanche

Order 66 hmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order 66 hmmm   Order 66 hmmm Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:06 pm

I'm not an authority or anything, but I had always thought that all the "contingency plans," of which Order 66 was one of them, was "built in" so to speak to all the clones in the GAR.

Essentially, they basically had no choice in the matter BUT to kill the Jedi.
Back to top Go down
ClaranceSH

ClaranceSH

Order 66 hmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order 66 hmmm   Order 66 hmmm Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:25 pm

The EU has some being friendly and some not. In the book dark lord the rise of darth vader several troopers befriend Jedi but they are comando units I believe. In the game battlefront 2 they regret what they do but they are bred to follow orders and so kill the Jedi they are with. Some of the EU is being changed though because orginally more of the Jedi were painted as not liking the Troopers because of Karen Travis writing (she has typically written mando's as amazing and Jedi as out of touch hypocrites but she did it too broadly and it is being changed. I like some of her stuff but not all, she wrote the troopers well but not the Jedi so much.) Many did form bonds, some did not and some went so far as to not want anything to do with them.
Back to top Go down
ShieldMaid4JC

ShieldMaid4JC

Order 66 hmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order 66 hmmm   Order 66 hmmm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Maybe it had something to do with what Taun We said about tampering with their structures, they could understand collaberation, but could not refuse a direct order, because at heart, they were built as soldiers.
Back to top Go down
DaddyDC

DaddyDC

Order 66 hmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order 66 hmmm   Order 66 hmmm Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:27 am

Maybe they just like killing? Maybe they are sociopathic---LIKE JANGO FETT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Order 66 hmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order 66 hmmm   Order 66 hmmm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Order 66 hmmm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars :: Star Wars General Discussion-
Jump to: