Star Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars

Star Wars... nuff said

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Creation

Go down 
+3
gianmh
DaddyDC
Greg
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg

Greg

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:06 pm

OK. We are going to do Character creation on Saturday Dec 5th at 1:30 PM.

Not 100% on the location yet, as of now, I think we are still planning on meeting at my house.
Back to top Go down
DaddyDC

DaddyDC

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:42 pm

I want you to think of one word. JEDI. I want lots of Jedi (if only to make Giance mad).
Back to top Go down
Greg

Greg

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:53 pm

can we make this a sticky so that everyone sees? also, lets get people to confirm they are available for this.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
gianmh

gianmh

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Going Miraluka Jedi, not sure on the jedi type as of yet, may focus on more force and less lightsaber specializtion. Probably will have a few darkside points but not enough to threaten group.
Back to top Go down
Avolanche

Avolanche

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:57 pm

I shall be an Ewok Jedi by the name of Mr. Snuggles
Back to top Go down
gianmh

gianmh

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:27 pm

And I shall promptly decapitate mr.snuggles gaing dark side points. Not sure if I want to go Shadow,Consular,Sentinel or guardian Jedi
Back to top Go down
Greg

Greg

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:32 pm

As reflected by my new screen name, I will be a G1-4N: Database Droid

That's Gian for those of you who didn't notice...since he's a database administrator...I'm so clever. However, I will deviate from the "original" in that I will not be dressed like a Haitian pastor.
Back to top Go down
obitwo

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:18 am

I'll give you a Jedi........with my *cough*
Back to top Go down
ClaranceSH

ClaranceSH

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:36 am

Well I can't make this sat. because by going up to my familys for thanksgiving her family wants it this sat. It is not like they arn't getting Christmas. I will be in Orlando though and will be cooking the brunt of the meal starting tonight. Sorry guys after this week though it will be much more free.
Back to top Go down
ClaranceSH

ClaranceSH

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:38 am

I will be Wite Ryno an albino rancor Jedi. Mr. Snuggles was my friend and now I will eat the one who killed him. Not being developed enough to know better I actually gain Light side points and an upset stomach from the Haitian pastor clothing.
Back to top Go down
Big Wook

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Sorry i missed today. I got the message from nait, but the number never came up, and i don't have his or any one elses number. Don't know if gian mentioned it, but i want to be a wookie. non-jedi.
Back to top Go down
gianmh

gianmh

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:49 am

Character creation was awesome and good times were had. After doing some review the character I was building would fit the Soldier class much much better, I am going soldier and will determine the race. Will have a character sheet to you DC by Friday.
Back to top Go down
Greg

Greg

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:10 am

gianmh wrote:
Character creation was awesome and good times were had. After doing some review the character I was building would fit the Soldier class much much better, I am going soldier and will determine the race. Will have a character sheet to you DC by Friday.

This doesn't change the fact that you're not allowed to get any dark side points.
Back to top Go down
ClaranceSH

ClaranceSH

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:41 pm

GIAN YOU SHOULD PICK THIS GROUP FOR YOUR RACE: Brodo Asogi.

IT WOULD BE THE COOLEST AND THEY GET SOME SWEET ABILITIES.
Back to top Go down
gianmh

gianmh

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:52 pm

That is epic
Back to top Go down
ClaranceSH

ClaranceSH

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:06 pm

phone home and flying bikes, what else can I say.
Back to top Go down
gianmh

gianmh

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:17 am

Actually I have decided to play an exogorth soldier. DC please approve.
Back to top Go down
ClaranceSH

ClaranceSH

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:00 pm

You should go human or cathar.
Back to top Go down
gianmh

gianmh

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:00 pm

The campaign will no longer be set in the Old Republic Era, it wil be in legacy now per our GM (DC). It opens up more options, this should not really affect anyone now as it more plot point and if u have a few more races.
Back to top Go down
gianmh

gianmh

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:00 pm

Iam playing a Yuuzhan Vong for sho

Last edited by gianmh on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ClaranceSH

ClaranceSH

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:40 pm

well it does restrict my character development as I didn't want to be a Temple Jedi but one taught by one of the other academies.
Back to top Go down
gianmh

gianmh

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Nom Shai   Character Creation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:54 am

So my character is done outside of gear. I have 2000 credits and will have the skill set,to make biotech armor for myself.

Nom Shai
Yuuzhan Vong Scoundrel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars :: Saga Edition Campaign :: Saga Edition Discussion-
Jump to: