Star Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars

Star Wars... nuff said

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets get a time

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg

Greg

Lets get a time Empty
PostSubject: Lets get a time   Lets get a time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:09 pm

So, unless I'm mistaken, we are going to be doing this at my house. That being the case, I take it upon myself to work out a solid time of when we will be meeting.

From what I have gathered so far from the insanely long email chain is that most people are thinking bi-weekly on Saturdays, around noon/early afternoon.

Any more input?
Back to top Go down
Avolanche

Avolanche

Lets get a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get a time   Lets get a time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:14 pm

Greg where do you live? I'm living up in Port Saint Lucie now (which is like an hour drive to work everyday) so I'm just figuring out times and such.

If James is participating, I think he said he gets off at noon, which means we'd probably start around 1? and Gian needs to be out by 6? so maybe 1-5? that would give us a nice solid game time once we get into everything.

Opinions/thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Greg

Greg

Lets get a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get a time   Lets get a time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:19 pm

I live in lake worth a few blocks south of the 10th AVE exit, it's about 15 minutes from PBA taking Dixie, so I'd assume if you are taking 95 it'd be about an extra 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
gianmh

gianmh

Lets get a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get a time   Lets get a time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:07 pm

I can actually play to like 730. But yeah we need to get a hard time to reveiw rules and build our characters. Plus we need to get our DM to give us some solid limitaions or no limitations on character races and classes. I know greg wants to play a Rancor.
Back to top Go down
Greg

Greg

Lets get a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get a time   Lets get a time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:13 pm

Well Gain, at least i'm not going to be an Ewok with no arms (like you)
Back to top Go down
ClaranceSH

ClaranceSH

Lets get a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get a time   Lets get a time Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:23 am

Ok so I was part of a Rancor discussion on the SW:TOR boards

Rumor has it that Rancor will indeed be a playable race. I shall undoubtedly be a Rancor Sith Warrior as their brute strength and behemoth size will render them superior to all other races. Their comically large lightsabers will dispatch enemies/ships/buildings swiftly and nigh painlessly. They will also be the only race that have girlfriends because they are the best. I will have to be weary of the Rancors' two (and only two) weaknesses: The Jedi's level 45 ability "Mouth Bone" and the level 65 ability "Pointy Door Drop."

~Pwny Danza, Rancor Sith Warrior
Did I mention that my mount will be a space slug?...cause it's true. Come on man don't get your panties in a wad over my awesome Rancor Sith Warrior and Space Slug mount, it's just a game.....a game where my space slug mount and I will sit patiently in an asteroid field waiting for you

Keeping it real,
Pwny Dansa Rancor Sith Warrior and my trusty Space Slug mount Yomomma

me
That is the coolest idea that will never get in. Rancor's do talk telapathicly but they are not all the advanced. I would definatly have a Jedi one and I would be your Arch enemy. Maybe I would make him an albino one too, he would have cane like yoda's but a lot bigger and I would have it house his lightsaber. My mount would be the ... Colossus WASP a natural predator to the space slug.

Prepare to face the STING OF JUSTICE from Wht Rino Jedi Knight Extrodinar

Of course later on in the disscusion we realized that his intelligence levels would make his force lightening or emrald lighting in my case nothing more than a fizzle but of course how cool would it be to have a drooling behemoth land a punch with electricity flying across the fist.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=58033&page=27

So not only do I want to make a rancor but I want a colossal wasp as my mount. My lightsaber will of course be big enough to cut through the hull of all but the biggest of capital ships.
Back to top Go down
Greg

Greg

Lets get a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get a time   Lets get a time Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:19 pm

Stirling, that would be so epic.
Back to top Go down
obitwo

Lets get a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get a time   Lets get a time Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:59 am

Bothan Scoundrel Pilot = win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets get a time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets get a time   Lets get a time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets get a time
Page 1 of 1